– General chemistry, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, inorganic chemistry, chemical engineering, biochemistry.
– Engineering sciences
– Environment, water treatment and analysis, air treatment, waste management and treatment.
– Mathematics, physics, applied computer science
– Modern languages, French as a foreign language
– Economics, business management, finding placements, finding jobs.
A continually updated documentary resource
Acquisitions are made to the collections to reflect the needs of ENSCR users for information along with existing resources in the libraries of the documentary system.
To ensure user demand matches available resources, the Documentation Centre encourages input from academics, students and research fellows who have a major influence on the Centre and its acquisitions.
Opening hours, access to resources
– The reading room is open to the public from Monday to Friday. There is free access to the collections. the Librarian organises the documents, helps with finding information, lending and all related bibliographic services.
– Computing facilities are available for users (computers, scanners, networked printer etc.)
– The Documentation Centre is closed during the university holidays. However, the on-line resources remain available. Simply connect to the ENT (Environnement Numérique de Travail – the digital working environment) under the heading Bibliothèques (Libraries) to find most of the on-line resources.
The documentation network
The Documentation Center is associated with the Common Documentation Service (SCD) of the University of Rennes 1. Students of the ENSCR can study at the Beaulieu University Library, located near the School and reserve rooms for work in group. Registration allows you to borrow documents but also to access the services of the university libraries of the University of Rennes 1.
Opening: Monday to Friday from 8.45 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8.45 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
ENSCR students can also study evenings and weekends in the La Borderie rooms and at the Villejean Santé BU.
The collections available at the ENSCR (books, theses and periodicals) are referenced in the SUDOC (University Documentation System). Among the many services offered, SUDOC allows users to locate the presence of a document in the libraries participating in this email@example.com
TéL. 02 23 23 81 05