The Core curriculum covers essentially terms 5 to 7 (1st and 2nd years) and includes:
- Deepening of the basic knowledge
- Industrial training in the field of process engineering
- Production processes
- Health and Safety
- Quality Assurance
- Business and language training provided throughout the engineering course.
The teaching modules of the core curriculum:
- Theoretical, general and inorganic chemistry
- Analytical chemistry and Physico-chemistry
- Organic chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chemical engineering – The environment – Methodological tools
- Business and language training
In term 8, students choose one of the two majors ( or) offered by the school, which strengthen the links between training and research.