- Public transport:
Bus N°C4, 31, 32 et 40ex (stop : Beaulieu Chimie).
- To get to the ENSCR by car
– From the Eastern bypass, take exit 1 signposted Rennes/Route de Paris.
Cross Cesson-Sévigné on the rue de Rennes.
At the sixth roundabout, as you enter Rennes, turn right.
– From the Northern bypass, take exit 15, porte des Longchamps.
At the third roundabout, turn right on to Avenue de la Boulaie, and then right on to Allée Victor Grignard.
– From the city centre, follow signposts for Vilaine using Avenue Sergent Maginot, and then Avenue François Château.
Near the Préales car park, turn left and then right. At the roundabout, turn left
- To get to the ENSCR from the station,
Take the underground following “JF Kennedy” and get off at the “République” stop. Then take a number C4 or 40 ex bus and get off at the “Beaulieu Chimie” stop.